I have been trying to learn more of the surah al-fajr. Still I am not sure about the verses except of the first six ones. So from the first day I have only learned one verse by heart. I have tried to listen to the surah and repeat, but it still does not come in to my mind and rest there.
I once read about brainwaves and that the frequence of the wave help or hinder to learn better. There are four kinds of waves. Delta, theta, alpha and beta. The deepest one, and most meditative, is the deltaspectrum. Then it is the theta when you feel drowsiness. In the alphaspectrum you are very captive and in beta you are very alert, but also have troubles learning new information, even though problemsolving is better at this wave lenght.
So the best thing to do is to "meditate" or in islam "pray". So to learn better I have to pray more. I can do that inchallah. I can start with doing shaffa and witr after the Ichaprayer. Do 2 rakahs before fajr and 2 sunnah before or after dhohor, before asr and after maghrib. I can also try to do salat-al doha between fajr and dhohor.
We'll see if that helps inchallah.
I once read about brainwaves and that the frequence of the wave help or hinder to learn better. There are four kinds of waves. Delta, theta, alpha and beta. The deepest one, and most meditative, is the deltaspectrum. Then it is the theta when you feel drowsiness. In the alphaspectrum you are very captive and in beta you are very alert, but also have troubles learning new information, even though problemsolving is better at this wave lenght.
So the best thing to do is to "meditate" or in islam "pray". So to learn better I have to pray more. I can do that inchallah. I can start with doing shaffa and witr after the Ichaprayer. Do 2 rakahs before fajr and 2 sunnah before or after dhohor, before asr and after maghrib. I can also try to do salat-al doha between fajr and dhohor.
We'll see if that helps inchallah.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar