I have started to learn surat al-fajr. I sat down with my child of 8 years for about ten minutes. We tried to learn half of the surah. It was a pleasure learning with him. I have not finished yet so it is hard work that I have postponed until tomorrow.
By the way. To challenge myself (I am a convert) and make it easier I have made a challenge with my tunisian family which of us is going to learn it by heart the first. They have the advantage to know arabic, have learnt the surah before, but when I tested them one only knew half of the chapter and the other one has the period right now. So I can win this challenge if I put my heart and mind to it. Inchallah.
This girl already knows the whole surah. Mashallah.
By the way. To challenge myself (I am a convert) and make it easier I have made a challenge with my tunisian family which of us is going to learn it by heart the first. They have the advantage to know arabic, have learnt the surah before, but when I tested them one only knew half of the chapter and the other one has the period right now. So I can win this challenge if I put my heart and mind to it. Inchallah.
This girl already knows the whole surah. Mashallah.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar